by Andy Wibbels
The world seems to have gone blogwild. More and more personal blogs appear every day, and businesses large and small are realizing that blogging can be a dynamite sales, marketing, and communications tool. Blogs are cheap to set up and operate, and they can humanize a company’s image, start the buzz on a new product, and get instant customer feedback.
Do you have a blog? Does your business? It’s not too late to get started. Written by a well-known blogging expert and evangelist, Blogwild! walks would-be bloggers through the entire process and shows you just how easy it is to get up and running. More than just Blogging for Dummies, this humorous and indispensable book includes:
- a brief history of where blogs came from, where they are now, and where they’re going
- eight keys to a successful business blog
- everything you ever wanted to know about blog software
- the latest trends in multimedia blogging with audio and video
- five necessary elements of your blog’s persona,
and lots more!
With Blogwild! you’ll discover that wildly effective blogging is within the reach of every business.