How many times have you thought to yourself — I’m an Artist. I’m just no good at business!
In this dynamic, interactive workshop, I’ll dispel this myth and help you identify and apply your unique talents to create a successful business without sacrificing your art or your integrity.
You can expect to learn:
- 5 Hats of the Business Owner
- 5 Biggest Challenges and how to overcome them
- 3 Keys to Success with your business
- Designing your business to match your style
Whether you’re freelance, self-employed or working around a day job, acknowledging that you are a small business owner is key to creating success with your art.
Additional Resources for this Class:
- The Success Principles: How to Get From Where You Are to Where You Want to Be by Jack Canfield and Janet Switzer
- The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It by Michael Gerber
- Build Your Financial Foundation Workbook by Debra Russell
- Blue Ocean Strategy: How to Create Uncontested Market Space and Make Competition Irrelevant by W. Chan Kim and Renee Mauborgne
- How to Be Your Own Booking Agent: The Musician’s & Performing Artist’s Guide to Successful Touring by Jeri Goldstein
- Entrepreneurship in College
Listen to the Class:Thank you for your interest. This content is visible to ArtistsMBA Foundation, Professional, Mastery Program members only. Click here to login.
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy to access these classes today!
Your Tuition ($5 for first 14 days then $39 per month) includes all Foundation level classes PLUS the Time Management Mastery Course & App.
Read the Class Transcript
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Mastery Lab to access the transcript of this class today