Are you sick of doing it all alone, but the idea of delegating to someone else overwhelms or confuses you?
Do you have people working for/with you – agents, managers, assistants, web designers, etc. – but you’re unsure how to work with them? Or even worse, you feel like you’re working for them, not the other way around?
Creating and managing teams takes a particular skill set. In this class, you discovered:
- The biggest mistake artist’s make with their Agents and Managers
- The 3 keys to delegating effectively
- The 3 kinds of team members and the pros and cons to each
- How to build and work with a team of people focused on your success
And so much more! This one area can be the biggest obstacle to taking your business to the next level. It’s the key to working smarter and essential to creating a long-term and sustainable business.
Additional Resources for this Class:
- Success Principles: How to Get From Where You Are to Where You Want to Be by Jack Canfield
- One Minute Manager by Ken Blanchard and Spencer Johnson
- The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It by Michael Gerber
Listen to the Class:
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Professional Program
to access this class today ($49 per month Tuition):
Read the Class Transcript
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Mastery Lab to access the transcript of this class today
- Learning Track 3A – Streamline Your Business: Work Smarter, not Harder