The temptation is to start building your Multiple Streams of Art/Music Business here. But the magic of this process is created in Steps 1-4.
Do you have a website? Or is it a cobweb? Are you a rest-stop or did your site get bypassed by the information super-highway?
Do you have a mailing list (either email or snail mail)? When you have an event, do people show up?
The major purpose of marketing, for any business, is to create awareness and desire for you and your product. You can have the finest quality product. But if no one knows about it – how can you create a prosperous living?
This isn’t about forcing people or manipulating people. It’s about giving people the information they need to make up their own minds and then making it easy for them to take action.
But how do you do that? In this class, we explore:
- The three main sources of traffic
- How to use your knowledge of your niche (established in Steps 1 through 4) to create awareness and desire
- How to generate high-quality traffic
- How to use the internet as the least expensive and most expansive traffic generating tool.
Additional Resources for this Class:
- Multiple Streams of Music Income Self-Study Program
- Constant Contact (Affiliate Link)
- Niche Marketing – How Thinking Small Can Payoff BIG!
- Multiple Streams of Art/Music Income
- Multiple Streams Step 1: Pick Your Niche
- Multiple Streams Step 2: Elicit Their Problems
- Multiple Streams Step 3: Find Solutions
- Multiple Streams Step 4: Develop Your Product Funnel
Listen to the Class:
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Professional Program
to access this class today ($49 per month Tuition):
Read the Class Transcript
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Mastery Lab to access the transcript of this class today
- Multiple Streams Step 6: Convert Prospects (Professional Program)
Click here to enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Professional Program
to access this next class in the series today ($49 per month Tuition)