In steps 1 and 2 of the Multiple Streams business model, you’ve chosen your niche and discovered their problems, needs and desires, as well as the language they particularly use to describe those things.
Now that you know their problems, the next step is to explore how you are the perfect and best solution to those problems. How do you uniquely fulfill their needs and desires? And, perhaps, most importantly, how do you use their language to express your value to them?
In this class you’ll discover:
- How to think of your products and services through your Market’s eyes
- The difference between Benefits and Features
- How to solve their problems without selling yourself out
Additional Resources for this Class:
- Multiple Streams of Music Income Self-Study Program
- Niche Marketing – How Thinking Small Can Payoff Big
- Blue Ocean Strategy: How to Create Uncontested Market Space and Make Competition Irrelevant by W. Chan Kim and Renee Mauborgne
- Marketing Shortcuts for the Self-Employed: Leverage Resources, Establish Online Credibility and Crush Your Competition by Patrick Schwertdfeger
- Multiple Streams of Art/Music Income
- Multiple Streams Step 1: Pick Your Niche
- Multiple Streams Step 2: Elicit Their Problems
Listen to the Class:
Ready to get serious? Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Professional Program to access these classes today!
Your Tuition ($79 per month) includes all Foundation level classes PLUS the Professional level classes PLUS the Time Management Mastery Course & App.
Read the Class Transcript
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Mastery Lab to access the transcript of this class today
- Multiple Streams Step 4: Develop Your Product Funnel (Professional Program)