Too much to do! It all feels equally urgent! Oi – where do I start?
Sound familiar? We have so many demands on us – both externally – people wanting us to get stuff done for them – and internally – fulfilling our dreams and goals.
How do you manage it all and maintain your sanity?
In this class we discover:
- The project management mistakes that lead to procrastination and paralysis
- The two kinds of projects and how to manage both
- The skill of prioritizing according to your values
- How to eat an elephant (I mean, manage and complete a project) – you know – one bite at a time!
Additional Resources for this Class:
- Time Management From the Inside Out: The Foolproof System for Taking Control of Your Schedule–and Your Life by Julie Morgenstern
- Time Management Bookends – A Framework for Success
- Systems Creation – Working Smarter, Not Harder
- Time Management 101
Listen to the Class:
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Professional Program
to access this class today ($49 per month Tuition):
Read the Class Transcript
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Mastery Lab to access the transcript of this class today
- Project Management – The Performance Results Description Tool (Professional Program)
Click here to enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Professional Program
to access this next class in the series today ($49 per month Tuition)