In Project Management – How to Get Stuff Done, I introduced the concept of the Performance Results Description (PRD).
The PRD allows you to visually link your goals to your daily activities as well as develop a working plan for how you’ll reach those goals.
In this class, we’ll delve into:
- How the PRD fits into your overall Time Management System
- How to adapt the PRD for different kinds of projects and different categories
- How to fill out the PRD Form for your best advantage
Additional Resources for this Class:
- Time Management From the Inside Out: The Foolproof System for Taking Control of Your Schedule–and Your Life by Julie Morgenstern
- The Success Principles: How to Get From Where You Are to Where You Want to Be Jack Canfield
- The EMyth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It by Michael Gerber
Listen to the Class:Thank you for your interest. This content is visible to ArtistsMBA Professional, Mastery Program members only. Click here to login.
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Foundation Program
to access this class today ($5 for first 10 days/$27 per month Tuition):
Read the Class TranscriptThank you for your interest. This content is visible to ArtistsMBA Mastery Program members only. Click here to login.
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Mastery Lab to access the transcript of this class today
Additional Class Materials:
- Performance Results Description Form
- Performance Results Description – Work Sample
- Performance Results Description – Personal Sample
- Performance Results Description – Personal Ongoing Sample
- Goals Handout