At the end of every year, usually between Christmas and New Years, I take a few hours to powerfully envision and create my new year with confidence and intention. In this class I will walk you through my process. I’ve found this process clears the slate and allows me to step powerfully into the New Year.
You will discover:
- How to celebrate the wins of the past year
- How to transform the past year’s challenges and losses into a powerful tool for success
- How to lay the foundation for expansive success in the coming year
- How to use these tools, in combination with the Time Management and Project Management tools to prioritize and focus your actions in the coming months
This Holiday Season, celebrate with more than family and friends, food and booze! Celebrate your amazing future!
Note from Debra: While this class was created and delivered at the end of the year, this process can be run at any point. In addition to the dawning of a new year, I recommend doing it when you are on the verge of any significant change – ending/beginning a job, moving, ending a relationship, stepping into a new phase of a relationship (e.g. marriage), or launching a new business or career.
Additional Resources for this Class:
- Time Management From the Inside Out: The Foolproof System for Taking Control of Your Schedule–and Your Life by Julie Morgenstern
- The Success Principles: How to Get From Where You Are to Where You Want to Be by Jack Canfield and Janet Switzer
- The EMyth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It by Michael Gerber
Listen to the Class:
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Professional Program
to access this class today ($49 per month Tuition):
Read the Class Transcript
Enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Mastery Lab to access the transcript of this class today
- How to Write the Dreaded Business Plan (Professional Program)
Click here to enroll in the Artists Marketing & Business Academy Professional Program
to access this next class in the series today ($49 per month Tuition)